Assenty Acceptable Use PolicyLast updated: 4 December 2017
Assenty Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates www.assenty.com (the "Service”).
All users of the Service are expected to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to do so may result in suspension or termination of your account.What Assenty is
Assenty is a social Question and Answer (Q&A) web service that solves the problem of answering questions from an audience in real-time.
We welcome honest discussion and want our Users to be rewarded for posting real questions and answers at physical and virtual events using our question boards.
We celebrate with every User that gets valuable online recognition for their effort at interacting at an event through the Gold, Silver and Bronze Question Award status badges gained through using the Service.
We are a community-driven site and rely on our Users to moderate content.
The User who creates a question board (identified as the Moderator) reserves the right to delete inappropriate questions and is provided with the facility to do so.
A notice indicating that a question was deleted by the Moderator will replace the text of the original question when this facility is used.
Users who feel a question was deleted unfairly may wish to contact the Moderator of the question board.
Assenty takes no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for providing Users with a route to redressing deleted questions.
Assenty is not an affiliate scheme or link building service. We do not welcome posting of link bait or other unsolicited promotional material or advertisements and reserve the right to remove such content.
Honest, factual, answers to authentic questions, and where appropriate an attribution link to the Service when a question and/or answer is quoted else where.
- post or publish anything that may harm or injure another person or their property in any way
- post or publish any information you do not have the right to make available to the public
- publish or link to content that violates any applicable law, intellectual property rights or violates a person’s privacy
- steal or plagiarise our Content or that of our Users
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose
- use the Service to promote illegal activity
- access or tamper with non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems or the technical delivery systems of our providers
- misrepresent or impersonate a person through the Service in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse or deceive
- publish slanderous, defamatory, libellous or threatening content through the Service
- publish content that can be considered hate speech through the Service
- publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or National Identity/Social Security numbers, without their express authorisation and permission
- publish or post promotions, advertisements, spam or other unsolicited communications
- publish or link to content that is intended to damage another User’s browser or computer
- use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information
- interfere with or disrupt the access of another User of the Service in any way
If you have any questions about this Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us by email.